Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Goals . .

Long Term Goals . .

           In  the  next  20  years  I  would  like  to  own  my  own  house , have  a  family , make  sure  that  I'm  financially  stable,  and  don't  want  to  be  living  with  my  parents. In  order  for  me  to  get  to  this  point, I  need  to  have  a  well  paying  job.


Mid-term  Goals . .

            My  mid-term  goals  would  be  to  continue  doing  good  in  college,  when  my  two  years  are  finished  transfer  to  a  four  year  school  so  that  I  can  better  my  education. And  my  last  goal  would  to  get  a  bachelors  degree  in Nursing.

Short-term  Goals . .

         My  short-term  goals  are  get  through  each  semester  without  me  worrying  if  I  passed  or  failed  anything. Meaning  all  the  assignments  that  were  given, including  tests and  essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment <3