Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Setting and Achieving Goals . .

After  One  Week  of  Monitoring  My  Time, I . .

                         Discovered  That . .
  •   I  can  qet  my  work  done  faster  and  don't  have  to  rush  doinq  it.

                         I  Want  To  Spend  More  Time  On . .        

  •  Reading  the  materials  that  were  assiqned  to  me.
                         I  want  to  spend  less  time  on . .

  • Writinq  essays  that  are  due  in  like  two  days.

                         I  Was  Surprised  That  I  Spent  So  Much  Time  On
  •  on  doinq  so  much  make  up  work  that  I  left  to  do  at  the  last  minute.

                        I  Was  Surprised  That  I  Spent  So  Little  Time  On . .
  • On  studyinq  my  notes  for  the  next  exams/quiz's  that  were  cuminq  up.

                       I  Had  Strong  Feelings  About  My  Use  Of  Time  When . .
  • I  fiqured  out  that  if  I  do  my  assiqnments  on  time, I  wont  have  to  rush  and  I  could  have  more  time  to  hang  out  with  my  friends. My  social  life  increased  because  i  had  more  time  on  my  hands  to  hang  out  with  my  friends.
                 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment <3